Hi All,

I have just received my Lumia 950 and Microsoft Band 2. Both of which I am loving so far.
    I am having a problem though setting up my account with outlook mail, calendar and People.
    When I click on the tiles for both or other Mail and Calendar I am greeted with an 'Account's First things first. Lets add your accounts with a + Add account option. If i click that, insert my outlook.com email address, password and 2 step variation code it says 'All Done' and shows my email address. So I then click the 'Done' button on the botton of the screen, but nothing happens.

If I click back on the tiles of Mail or Calendar I get the blue 'Accounts' First things first, + Add Accounts back up again, my account isn't linking to either Mail or Calendar. The same goes for People too.
    I have updated the phone firmware to the latest one.

In Settings - Your Email and Accounts, I have set up my outlook.com account, it says under 'Email, Calendar and Contacts' that my outlook account is connected, so I am totally puzzled why my mail, caladar and people tiles are showing up as unconnected.

But, I am getting notifications to my Band 2 from my email.

Please help.
    12-30-2015 05:05 PM