Lock Screen turns off on Installation and pauses it.

For example when installing things like apps it is ok when phone turns off the screen, it still continues, when installing game like Asphalt, screen never turns off until it is complete, but when installing GTA 2.5GB screen does not stay up, it turns off and suspends the process, until you wake it up and press continues.

So how to make screen not to turn off at all, in settings it is possible to change only up to 5 minutes, is there any other workaround.

Thanks.
    01-01-2016 11:38 AM
    Lock Screen turns off on Installation and pauses it.

For example when installing things like apps it is ok when phone turns off the screen, it still continues, when installing game like Asphalt, screen never turns off until it is complete, but when installing GTA 2.5GB screen does not stay up, it turns off and suspends the process, until you wake it up and press continues.

So how to make screen not to turn off at all, in settings it is possible to change only up to 5 minutes, is there any other workaround.

Thanks.
    There's no other way to continue running an app as in android. But you can enable the store to allow to run in background, that way app install is not interrupted. I like this feature because when you forget to close some app in a hurry, there is very little battery drain than android.
    01-01-2016 12:35 PM