The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi everyone, I think I have an issue on volume control in my new Lumia 950. Apparently every track I downloaded from OneDrive or Microsoft Store shows up with a "streaming" symbol when using volume control, even they are on my phone. Strange thing is that all the tracks, excepts the one of the store, are stored in the Music > OneDrive Cache apparently. Any suggestions about that?
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20160101_0002.jpg  
    01-01-2016 11:43 AM
    I have the same bug, except it's all locally stored music. They're not being streamed, if you look at the music application, it's just a bug with the Volume Controls.
    01-01-2016 12:58 PM
    I have the same bug, except it's all locally stored music. They're not being streamed, if you look at the music application, it's just a bug with the Volume Controls.
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, the streaming icon appears only in volume control, in my Groove library the tracks are all right, being considered offline. It's normal that the music downloaded with Groove is in the OneDrive cache folder (in Music) with file named with some numeric code and not in the standard Music folder like on Surface or Windows 10 desktop anyway?
    01-02-2016 12:11 AM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, the streaming icon appears only in volume control, in my Groove library the tracks are all right, being considered offline. It's normal that the music downloaded with Groove is in the OneDrive cache folder (in Music) with file named with some numeric code and not in the standard Music folder like on Surface or Windows 10 desktop anyway?
    I've not seen that. My downloaded music appears in a Purchased folder in the default music application, where I then move it to the appropriate folder on my microSD card using File Explorer.
    01-04-2016 07:12 PM
    I never noticed the OneDrive Cache folder until I saw this thread. I'd like to know exactly what it is. I've spent hours since getting my 950 trying to work out the best way to sync my previously owned music (on OneDrive), my purchased music (Zune/xBox/Groove Pass), and my Groove subscription music.

If the OneDrive Cache folder actually downloads all of the music on OneDrive, I'd like to know how it works. I think that would solve a lot of problems. I am currently using the WindowsPhone Desktop app, which unfortunately has created duplicate copies of all my Groove purchases and subscriptions. At this point, I'm about ready to blow the SD card away, and start over for the third time.
    01-05-2016 08:27 AM