How do I use action shot in Win10 mobile?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do I use action shot in Win10 mobile

I have a 1520 and Icould use the action shot feature in wp8.1 but not in 10. I think its supposed to be in the Microsoft phots plug-in but I cant get that to take the shot.

dolciii

May 21, 2016
Visit site
FIX!!! lumia 930 - TL;DR: uninstall "lumia moments" from storage and reinstall it from store library - FIX!!!

How to: 1.open "Storage" app ->tap "this device"-> tap "apps & games" -> lumia moments "uninstall" 2. go to "store"-> my library -> tap "show all" at apps -> find&tap "lumia moments" -> download&install 3. lumia moments works again from your phone app menu.. including action shot, motion blur, best frame

LONG VERSION: I got pissed when I noticed that there was no action shot option after updating to win10m. Every "solution" was mentoning "lumia moments" or "photos add-ins" apps, but I couldn't see any of them on my phone. I checked my library on win store and it said that "lumia moments" was installed. I could tap "open" but it just told me that it is now a part of plug-in for the new "camera" or "photos" app. So I wanted to delete this plug-in...that is why I checked my phone trough "storage" and there it was - "lumia moments" installed as a separate app. I uninstalled it and checked the store library again. This time it said I own it but I had an option to install it. I did that and now I have lumia moments back as a separate app with full functions!

Hope this helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes