3rd party Universal app requests. Have you made any?

celticmagick

May 23, 2015
Visit site
With WC posting a couple of stories on converting iOS apps over to Windows 10 universal apps, I thought it would be good to have a thread of app requests made by the community. More specifically, requests made by directing 3rd party developers to the how-to blog for the bridge for iOS.

So far I've submitted requests to Intuit (Quicken) and Feedly. Surprisingly the Quicken feedback site already has a preset option for a Windows 10 mobile app. I added to that by adding the link to the how-to blog post in hopes it would be more of an incentive for them, especially since it would be available on the desktop as well. As for Feedly, I found an old but still active Windows Phone app request thread that I submitted the link to - along with the idea that the app would be available on desktop, tablet, mobile, etc.

Have you helped spread the word about the iOS to Window 10 conversion? If so, which developers have you directed to the bridge for iOS?

Hopefully this list will direct others in the community to add to your requests :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon