WP10 calendar and Wunderlist, how can I add to the calendar app?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

wp10 calendar and wunderlist

hi everybody,
I?m using the wunderlist and now i would like to give a try to the calendar app, but i got the problem that i couldn?t succeed to sync the two apps, so the task in the wunderlist could go to the calendar app, i succeed to sync it with the "outlook calendar" that was in my mail web page but although they appeared in the calendar in the web page of my mail it didn?t appear in the calendar app, (obviously i have synced my mail) the only thing that the wunderlist gives you to sync it?s the rss code, anyone knows how to add to the calendar app?
thanks a lot :)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: wp10 calendar and wunderlist

Since you mentioned that those Wunderlist items already appear in your calendar.live.com account (is this what you're referring to?), double check the settings of your calendar app. There is a filter there that will let you choose which "accounts" will be displayed - one of those accounts is "Wunderlist Things To Do", and make sure that it is checked.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion