Windows 10 Mobile Advisor app. Does it give the official upgrade or preview?

beatheaven

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
So, i read on the internet that to get windows 10 over the air upgrade, i should download this app called "Upgrade Advisor". It is made by Microsoft Corporation, so it is legitimate app and can be trusted. It is descriptioned that it should tell when there is an update available, and now there is, for my lumia 930.

However, it does not tell if the upgrade is an insider build, or, that is it the real and official Windows 10 Mobile upgrade. Do some of you know if it is the insider build just named as the official one, or is it the actual ready upgrade?

If you are not sure about your info, mention it in your answer please :) Thank you!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So, i read on the internet that to get windows 10 over the air upgrade, i should download this app called "Upgrade Advisor". It is made by Microsoft Corporation, so it is legitimate app and can be trusted. It is descriptioned that it should tell when there is an update available, and now there is, for my lumia 930.

However, it does not tell if the upgrade is an insider build, or, that is it the real and official Windows 10 Mobile upgrade. Do some of you know if it is the insider build just named as the official one, or is it the actual ready upgrade?

If you are not sure about your info, mention it in your answer please :) Thank you!

this is the official upgrade and you can upgrade your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon