Help! TuneIn Radio not available! W10M?

sikurunana

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Help! TuneIn Radio not available! W10M

I updated my Lumia 830 to Windows 10 Mobile, only to find out that TuneIn Radio has been taken out from the store??? but why!! ??

It says "Sorry, TuneIn Radio is no longer available."

eddlang

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help! TuneIn Radio not available! W10M

Same here. I'm not sure, but I think their UWP app, which is this, is only compatible with full windows 10 and not W10M, yet. I could be wrong though.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

It was once available on mobile( I had it on 535 and 640 when on Insider Program), then they remove the mobile UWA. TuneIn Support on Twitter says the W10 app is out only for PC and tablet right now (and they're right, that's exactly what was announced on the Windows Blog when the W10 version was released) and that mobile version is in testing.

This was before W10M is released officially.

OmniusOne

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site

In response to my support question, TuneIn gave me this reply:

Thank you for reaching TuneIn support. As of the moment, Windows 10 application is not available yet. Though, rest assured that this issue has already been properly addressed. We are actively working on our Windows 10 application, which should improve on previous features and bugs.

Thank you for your patience and support of TuneIn. Should there be any concern, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Benigno
TuneIn

------------------------------------------

Good news; we'll just have to wait a bit though.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

But if you hard-reset you will loose you tune-in even if install before.

Not true, in the Store app and under My Library you will find it. So yes, if you reset it won't show in the store. But you can always re download in this way.

AlainF2016

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

Not true, in the Store app and under My Library you will find it. So yes, if you reset it won't show in the store. But you can always re download in this way.

Well no, it's not available. It's in the Store app but the "install' button is not activated. So you can't install it. I have read that Tunein is working to make it available for W10M. As of today, it is not. :-(

See this article :
TuneIn Radio app will soon get Windows 10 Mobile support

sikurunana

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site

Well no, it's not available. It's in the Store app but the "install' button is not activated. So you can't install it. I have read that Tunein is working to make it available for W10M. As of today, it is not. :-(

Same for me. I can't re-download either.

wp_ss_20160325_0001.png

Ben_NC

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Did you guys click the link Allen provided. I couldn't find a TuneIn app that would let me download, but that link took me right to an older version that I could download.

Ben_NC

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Well crud. :( I couldn't download either from a store search; only brought up the 'not available' that sikurunana
posted. But when I used A Rhodes link, it took me to an older version I could download. Seems I downloaded that app when I was still on Win 8, etc. I dunno. So msft still had it in my previous DLs (they refuse to delete that stuff, ya know).

Well, good to know from all accounts, that TuneIn is actively working on their app anyway .. so hopefully we'll see it shortly.

Last edited:

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

The link I provided could be device specific. I've downloaded it on a 920, 1020, 950, and 950xl with no problems. The link is to the windows Phone 7 app, which is still available.

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

And on second look, the blue logo in the screenshot is the WINDOWS 10 app. The Windows Phone 7 app is white, blue, and orange. Please click the link. Your screenshot is from your library.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes