Anyone experiencing issues with Live/Outlooks sync with W10 Mobile?

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone experiencing issues with Live/Outlooks sync with w10 mobile

My work owa account and gmail are fine but none of my contacts are working under my live account. My emails weren't syncing until I forced them and my text restore doesn't seem to be working form last month. Anything I need to do..?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone experiencing issues with Live/Outlooks sync with w10 mobile

"Toggle the messages between devices" off and change the download messages to anytime and then turn it on again.

In regards to the contacts create a test contact and log into people.live.com to check if it's there.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

I have tried to toggle. I didn't try the creating test account because when I go to people.live.com I see all of my contacts. This is my major problem as in this era I don't remember any numbers except my immediate family and lol I answer the phone differently depending on who calls. Family more joking any other number more business like :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have tried to toggle. I didn't try the creating test account because when I go to people.live.com I see all of my contacts. This is my major problem as in this era I don't remember any numbers except my immediate family and lol I answer the phone differently depending on who calls. Family more joking any other number more business like :)

Not test account, a test contact lol :grincry:.

The only thing I can think off is that do you have any old group sms chats (mms) as awhile ago sometimes these would cause blockages in the sms restore.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

typo brother that is on me. My store updates are hanging on the MS items as well I am on my second reset currently and won't restore from backup to see if that helps. Again sorry about the typo lol working on a couple of network issues at work and in a forum lol

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

typo brother that is on me. My store updates are hanging on the MS items as well I am on my second reset currently and won't restore from backup to see if that helps. Again sorry about the typo lol working on a couple of network issues at work and in a forum lol

Lol, it's cool.

Just wanted to make sure you didn't create more work for yourself lol.

Usually not restoring from a backup helps, as most likely the structure (can only speculate as have not seen the actual code or design process lol) within WP8.x has changed during the transition to WM10 which causes a few unexpected glitches.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, I have noticed the same odd behaviour on one or two accounts, sometimes I need to force a sync and all the emails will come tumbling in with the notification sound popping off for each email (on my L920). It is most likely either a app bug or a backend change or a combination of both as it's hard to pin point at present.

I'm currently installing Wm10 on my L930 (Official Build), will see how that goes.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I am on the same build and it is concerning if my live email is not syncing correctly.... I can't pull important numbers sometimes which is concerning... I hope that this is either fixed or addressed. I just can't hard reset weekly to get it to work somewhat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon