How to get photo timer to work?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm not sure what does the photo time r on the camera app really do, but when I select any (5 or 10 seconds), go back and tap on the camera button, nothing is happening, no timer or anything. What is the Photo Timer really does? Why I've tried every setting and still can't find it to work? I'm using Lumia 735 10586.218

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm not sure what does the photo time r on the camera app really do, but when I select any (5 or 10 seconds), go back and tap on the camera button, nothing is happening, no timer or anything. What is the Photo Timer really does? Why I've tried every setting and still can't find it to work? I'm using Lumia 735 10586.218

you must NOT go back, you have to tap ok in same settings screen for countdown.
Nice new feature: if you check sign "continue shooting" phone enter in time lapse mode, automatic shots every x secs.
Then you can download all pics and make a nice timelapse video (beautiful if you use an holder). Check youtube lumia timelapse

Ben Carew

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
you must NOT go back, you have to tap ok in same settings screen for countdown.
Nice new feature: if you check sign "continue shooting" phone enter in time lapse mode, automatic shots every x secs.
Then you can download all pics and make a nice timelapse video (beautiful if you use an holder). Check youtube lumia timelapse

There isn't an ok in the timer settings on my Lumia 950

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss