What does the phone to the left of the wifi signal mean on my Windows 10 phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

what does the phone to the left of the wifi signal mean on my windows 10 phone?

For some reason, I don't have any 'bars' when I'm at my office. Tmobile is telling me that they are doing some work in this area and it's affecting my service. My concern is that I have family that depend on me and in an emergency, if i have no service, how will they reach me since I'm always at work.
Does the phone mean i have like a Wifi connection for phone calls? I've had a few people tell me that when they call, it goes straight to voicemail.
Anxiety!! Help!!!!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: what does the phone to the left of the wifi signal mean on my windows 10 phone?

For some reason, I don't have any 'bars' when I'm at my office. Tmobile is telling me that they are doing some work in this area and it's affecting my service. My concern is that I have family that depend on me and in an emergency, if i have no service, how will they reach me since I'm always at work.
Does the phone mean i have like a Wifi connection for phone calls? I've had a few people tell me that when they call, it goes straight to voicemail.
Anxiety!! Help!!!!

If your carrier is shutting down signal, you should see a banned circle at the wifi side, it means no service.
If your carrier doens't support wifi calls, you are isolated. You can only use voicemail, whatsapp voice, skype voice, facebook voice, using your Office wifi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon