does lock screen on windows 10 mobile redstone builds still has problems with proximity sensor?

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
i recently got repaired my lumia 535 and i got it back with windows 8.1. i upgraded it to windows 10 via insider app, to the "production ring". im afraid im used to some small changes present only on redstone builds so i want to change at least to slow ring but i have a problem. before i got my phone broken, i was on fast ring and i had a problem with lock screen. basically it was unlocking in pocket when i would get a notification. i know is a isolated problem. i had problems with proximity even for calls, when display would not turn off. but the call issues were usually fixed in 1-2 builds after the appearance while this lock screen problem was fixed after many more builds and when it got broken again, they seem to be missing it. my question is, is there somebody here with lumia 535 who can confirm that phone remains blocked if you have it in your pocket, when you get a notification? im tired of calling by mistake, or things like that. and currently, on threshold builds lock screen is working properly.
PS: while you're at it, i would like a lumia 535 user to also tell me how is battery life on latest builds. this phone doesnt have a good battery so i might stay on production until redstone is better optimized.

bpsmicro

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The notifications/proximity problem you mention was fixed a couple of builds ago. The fix for your specific problem caused a different problem (also related to notifications and the proximity sensor), but that problem went away with the second-last build.
I'm running an 830, and I have no battery-related concerns with the most recent builds. But I did a hard-reset two builds ago and I found that solved a couple of lingering issues I had.You may want to consider it.

Brad.

Manntera

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I can confirm my lumia 535 dual sim has the said problems. proximity sensor only works when wxposed to sunlight, Lockscreen problem still exist my phone drains the battery because of the lockscreen issue. currently on build 14393.67

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
regarding battery life I can tell you latest 494 and 535 both have horrible battery life, 14393.67 fixed it for me on 2 phones, chances are you will like 14393 more overall, it really feels more finished now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos