Why I can't delete ringtones?

Silent Aurora

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have Microsoft Lumia 650. Operating system Windows 10 Mobile.
Normally to delete ringtones you must go to Settings > Personalisation > Sounds
At the ringtones list you hold down on the ringtone you wish to delete, a delete pop up should show and you click it to delete the ringtone.

The problem is for me that the delete pop up disappears very fast after appearance.
I hold down on the ringtone I wish to delete the delete pop up appears and then disappears. I tried to be fast and catch it but with no results.

I've already tried with phone reset but no results.
I can't delete built in ringtones or added ringtones... no difference.
Can someone help me with this problem... or with an application that can delete ringtones. My objective is to delete the built in ringtones.... there are so many.... the ones added by me can be removed easily using a desktop PC/ laptop etc

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have Microsoft Lumia 650. Operating system Windows 10 Mobile.
Normally to delete ringtones you must go to Settings > Personalisation > Sounds
At the ringtones list you hold down on the ringtone you wish to delete, a delete pop up should show and you click it to delete the ringtone.

The problem is for me that the delete pop up disappears very fast after appearance.
I hold down on the ringtone I wish to delete the delete pop up appears and then disappears. I tried to be fast and catch it but with no results.

I've already tried with phone reset but no results.
I can't delete built in ringtones or added ringtones... no difference.
Can someone help me with this problem... or with an application that can delete ringtones. My objective is to delete the built in ringtones.... there are so many.... the ones added by me can be removed easily using a desktop PC/ laptop etc

Built in ringtones can't be deleted, they hare inside core app. Relax, they got minimal disk space.
Added ringtones can only managed via pc File manager and usb since Win8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes