Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.1066 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

rajaiya

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.448 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

This update has f*cked my otherwise decent experience on my 640XL.. Last night my start screen crashed and after a soft reset, all I saw was the search bar in the app list, settings app and cortana.. No OneDrive, no Messaging, No Phone, nothing..

Did a hard reset and sat through the restore to make sure it worked fine.. Went to sleep, woke up.. Used the phone for a while in the morning.. Tried changing the scaling from 175% to 150%. Phone requested a restart and LO ******* BEHOLD everything is gone again.. This time there were more apps but still not even close normal.. Hard reset the phone for the second time in less than 12 hours.. Afraid to restart or shut down my phone again..

And now Groove won't recognize the 500+ songs on my memory card so I have to use "Extreme Music" app

Thinking of going back to 8.1 and wait for a better update.. This is annoying af..

I Faced similar issues with 14393.448 (non-insider).
contacts sync issues (with gmail)
Battery saver not working, only it just shows the icon on top of battery. :angry:
i'm able to get whatsapp messages/other apps push notifications even battery saver is on. :crying:
this caused low battery life.
yesterday i have installed 8.1 using device recovery tool. happy with it.

boky69

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.448 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

I add one birthday in people contacts,but birthday not added in outlook calendar,option show birthdays is allow in outlook settings. Calendar c'ant syncing with people contact on outlook live server. Why?
Solved.
In outlook.com edit in people contact only day and month of birthay,and year box still on YEAR, and works

Editing birthay contact in phone not work,and not compatible with outlook.com people contacts..this is stupid..

For weather forecast in calendar,gps location must work first time when wheater use location,and work

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

My 950XL (non-insider) doesn't seem to have received the update to the latest production version yet.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Today and for the first time I had continues vibration and had to remove the battery to stop it, L830

I had this for the first time a few days ago too. Quite scary really. A call comes in, the screen doesn't change to show the call notification and the ring tone and vibration are going off like crazy. I had to remove the battery and restart. I am no longer in the Insider program because of the issues, such as this, so, to experience this as a non-insider, is not good at all.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

How I remove these two apps
ch3Qe2D.png

Sent from mTalk

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

I downloaded also uninstalled these these apps but it remains there

Sent from mTalk

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
The update brings the Windows 10 build number to 14393.576 (KB3206632), up from the build released last week which was 14393.479. Here's a changelog:

Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Update has just started rolling out now, so if you can't see it just yet, don't worry, the update is still propagating throughout Windows Update and may take a few minutes to show.

http://windowscentral.com/windows-1...d-mobile-release-preview-and-production-rings

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

MS is able to solve a few bugs in updates
But then they are also able to put in new ones after those same updates.
Ridiculous.

1. Is it too much to ask for live tiles to work properly? Facebook (notifications are a joke), Groove Music (is it that hard to get the tile to update when changing the song?), Contacts (faces sometimes appear and suddenly they vanish to unknown whereabouts)

2. Why is there a Glance Screen settings menu in 2 different places? Is it too much to ask to delete the one that doesn't work? It's there for ages!!

3. Wallet app......camera doesn't work in fixed focus Lumias (435, 532...). Is it so hard to get it to work in these phones?

4. Glance screen.......why is the glance screen showing underneath the FB blue start screen? It's a bug that has been reported ages ago...is it that hard to solve? (http://i.imgur.com/YhzjTgJ.jpg)

5. Why the hell can't anybody in MS solve the middle of the screen vertical black line in Lumias 532? Another issue that showed up after the WP10 upgrade that has been there for ages! Is there a single soul able to solve this problem once and for all?

We have updates once a month which is more than reasonable to get things working..........................and yet we still keep seeing old bugs and new bugs!

Doesn't MS have one single soul working there that is clever enough to fix these small things???......
When I think about it.........I then realize why WP10 is even worse than 8.1 in Market share on mobiles throughout the globe.

But what really pisses me off is that some of these worked perfectly well in 8.1 !!!
Live tile notifications per example worked fine in 8.1 and now......they are just rubbish!

1. Notifications work for us, Grove tile seems to show the correct image whenever we change songs, contact images work... Where did you get them? If you got them from Facebook then Facebook probably has problems with their image hosting.
2. They are still working on Glance settings, it was added by Nokia and not by Microsoft.
4. That is just a burnin on your screen. Try taking a screenshot and looking at it on another device and you will see that the glance information is not there.

valy2v

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

does anyone know how can I solve the error from the attached photo? he began to manifest in the .448 and continues in .576, it creates problems when synchronizing application people and application camscanner which are no longer syncs with onedrive. I tried hard reset but it does not work. 950xl, official, non-insider.
thanks.
It doesn't matter if it's on mobile data or Wi-Fi, it's the same.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20161214_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20161214_0002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 3

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
so after updating my Lumia Icon to this build, I am getting some issues with the bluetooth going to a brand new set of Plantronics Pro bluetooth head phones.
When I am playing music from IHeart, Spotify or Groove, when a notification comes in and displays on the screen, the bluetooth connection seems to cut out and keeps doing the cut out and in for about the next 2 minutes and then clears up.
Its getting very annoying.
Anyone else seeing this issue?
I am going to try a pair of JawBone Bluetooth earbuds this evening and see if they do the same thing or not.
Before this build, I didnt seem to have this issue with the Bluetooth cutting out and in.

Danobe

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I have had my B&O H8 play up after updates. So maybe try removing them from your devices and re-pair them? I'm not sure it will help, but it's easy to try.

Cristian Zatt

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Just updated my 630 (512mb with DHTUpgradeAdvisor) to 14393.576. I'ts working fine except for a few problems (which has been there in the previous build too).

The camera controls don't work properly when set to max value, and the manual shutter speed don't work in any level, it keeps auto.

The headphone buttons don't work, neither volume neither play/stop.

Sometimes after a few scroll down in the photos app, or onedrive, than scroll up, it crashes and closes the app. (Probably 512mb issue).

Zooming photos can crash the app sometimes (Probably 512mb issue).

crg28

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Updated yesterday...maybe a coincidence, but I don't think so.....I keep getting Error 0x801901f4 when I try to login to my outlook, groove music or videos.....works fine on my surface....my 950XL...no luck.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The update brings the Windows 10 build number to 14393.576 (KB3206632), up from the build released last week which was 14393.479. Here's a changelog:

Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Update has just started rolling out now, so if you can't see it just yet, don't worry, the update is still propagating throughout Windows Update and may take a few minutes to show.

Windows 10 build 14393.576 rolling out on PC and Mobile for Release Preview and Production rings | Windows Central

You left something out of the changelog.
Addressed the issue that allowed Cortana to work for Rhapdog. Cortana will now do web searches instead of setting up Reminders, attempting to send Texts, or using Cortana to call a contact. Will now only work to tell jokes or do math.

Seriously, though, is there anyone else that is having this issue that I am having?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes