I have the Nokia 930 and waiting for Windows ten,

sabretooth_1st

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I have the Nokia 930 and waiting for Windows ten, I don't want my phone to die on me and send it back again for the fourth time ,

I want the Windows ten on my phone but I only see bad things and no one from mirosoft is helpful if they don't tell people really on how to get Windows ten and if your phone can REALLY HAVE IT then , I'm sacking them and going to the dark side Apple if they are not helping and my phone dies

I have tried the upgrade adviser , still have it but don't want to had a dead. Phone if it kills it I really want mirosoft to pay for the trouble they have made for all there clitents

Help me

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
why do you want windows ten if you know it can potentially turn bad for you? is there any specific reason other than "having the latest"? if not, and current version satisfies your needs, then staying there is my best advise

microsoft will not help you in any way here, if it goes badly you can go back to 8.1 and lose all your data in the process, assuming it goes well, my icon which is an american 930 runs fast on it, not 8.1 fast but fast enough to never be a problem

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Upgrade without fear. I'm using a 930 as my daily driver and have Windows 10 on it and I have had zero issues. There was a thread about windows 10 knocking out the phones mics but that must have been a firmware issue that has been fixed as all my mics still record fine.

To upgrade you need to go to the Store app on your 930 and download an app called "Upgrade Advisor". Open the app and follow the instructions and you're on your way to windows 10. The upgrade isn't being pushed over the air to WP8 devices so this is the only way to upgrade. If you have any issues after install connect your phone to a computer that has the Windows Device Recovery Tool installed and make sure your 930 is running the latest firmware.

Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes