WWE Network on mobile

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It isn't in the store yet for mobile, but if you are on the Slow or Fast Ring RS2 update, the WWE Network app works on mobile! Just go to your library and download it from there if you already "purchased" it from PC Windows 10.

For some reason it still wont work on my 635 that is on Release Ring. There must be something in RS2 behind the scenes that makes a difference.

Just thought I would share the good news.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It isn't in the store yet for mobile, but if you are on the Slow or Fast Ring RS2 update, the WWE Network app works on mobile! Just go to your library and download it from there if you already "purchased" it from PC Windows 10.

For some reason it still wont work on my 635 that is on Release Ring. There must be something in RS2 behind the scenes that makes a difference.

Thanks for the heads up! WWE isn't my thing. But I'm sure many here will be interested in this development.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Works on my idol 4s 14393.448

Sent from mTalk

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Looks like WWE has cut off mobile access to WWE Network. When I try to use it i get an error saying "Some WWE Services are Unavailable At This Time"

This error has been coming up for at least 2 weeks and is on my 640 XL, my 1320 and my sons 635.

When I contacted WWE support about it they said "We're sorry but your platform isn't supported by WWE Network and as such has been flagged. All Windows 10 Mobile access has been turned off. Please check back to WWE.com from time to time for updates on when your platform will be supported."

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Keith White Jr
Looks like WWE has cut off mobile access to WWE Network. When I try to use it i get an error saying "Some WWE Services are Unavailable At This Time"

This error has been coming up for at least 2 weeks and is on my 640 XL, my 1320 and my sons 635.

When I contacted WWE support about it they said "We're sorry but your platform isn't supported by WWE Network and as such has been flagged. All Windows 10 Mobile access has been turned off. Please check back to WWE.com from time to time for updates on when your platform will be supported."
no longer working for me Smh why won't they just allow it to work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital