An app to download YouTube videos or mp3 music?

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys! Can you recommend an app by which I could download music from YouTube? I used to use YouTunes by now, but right now it doesn't work for me, so I need an alternative. What I need is a app which would download audio from a YouTube video, and if possible - to edit the metadata after the mp3 has been downloaded.

Thanks in advance!

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
try "download mp3 music". seems to work pretty well. It has a million annoying pop ups, but you can pay a few bucks to get rid of them if you want.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey, guys! Can you recommend an app by which I could download music from YouTube? I used to use YouTunes by now, but right now it doesn't work for me, so I need an alternative. What I need is a app which would download audio from a YouTube video, and if possible - to edit the metadata after the mp3 has been downloaded.

Thanks in advance!

Best way is to use this link

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks both of you for your suggestions.
try "download mp3 music". seems to work pretty well. It has a million annoying pop ups, but you can pay a few bucks to get rid of them if you want.
This is interesting, though this app doesn't seem to work for me, the search button doesn't work. But I may try with other apps like that, and another I could also try us Torrex... :D
Best way is to use this link
This is useful, I have saved it as a bookmark in Edge. It's mobile friendly too.

Till now I've been using YouTunes!, it was working really great by now, and I hope that the developer is going to fix the issue with it. I may contact that developer developer too to see what it is about.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon