Facebook App doesn't work.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I am going to the Z line sure it will be OK I have my L640XL to fall back on if I need it ;-)

I bought a Nexus 6P over the holidays because of my frustrations with insider builds on my 950XL. However, after using that phone for a couple of weeks, I found myself slowly moving back to the 950XL (on the production build). Now, I'm back on Insider Fast Ring again. There's something about Windows phones that draws me (and I was an Android guy until February 2016). Live tiles, Mail and Calendar apps - they are better than anything on Android (even if Live Tiles are an adventure on Insider Fast Ring builds). Facebook works pretty good for me. I like the W10M Twitter app better than the Android version. Recent builds have broken CloudMuzik, so I can't play my Google Play music anymore, but I'm getting by with Groove. I have found workarounds for most of the apps I need that aren't on W10M.

Anyway, that's my experience, fwiw.

leandrodp2016

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Nexus 6P over the holidays because of my frustrations with insider builds on my 950XL. However, after using that phone for a couple of weeks, I found myself slowly moving back to the 950XL (on the production build). Now, I'm back on Insider Fast Ring again. There's something about Windows phones that draws me (and I was an Android guy until February 2016). Live tiles, Mail and Calendar apps - they are better than anything on Android (even if Live Tiles are an adventure on Insider Fast Ring builds). Facebook works pretty good for me. I like the W10M Twitter app better than the Android version. Recent builds have broken CloudMuzik, so I can't play my Google Play music anymore, but I'm getting by with Groove. I have found workarounds for most of the apps I need that aren't on W10M.

Anyway, that's my experience, fwiw.

I'm glad you managed to get it sorted out. The Nexus 6p was my dream phone until I got an IPhone 6s Plus. I was much more eager the get the nexus, but couldn't find it anywhere in Europe last October so I got what I could. I live in South America and carriers availability is a huge problem when purchasing devices abroad. The iPhone is compatible with almost anything so I went with it, from a 640 xp which had already started to slow down really badly. Happy with my choice so far.

Peterh56

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
When did the new version of the facebook app come out?

Had to reset my phone and when the new facebook app got installed I have lost the live tile, no longer able to have my facebook photos on the lockscreen and it now looks like a wrapper for the web site.

Is it possible to download the older version of the app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon