Windows 10 Mobile keyboard stuck at medium?

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys!

My girlfriend has a Lumia 650, and at some moment she tapped something while she was about to text me a reply. From that moment her keyboard has been in medium size. Later she tried to resize it in settings, but she says that it doesn't help.

Do you have any ideas? It does somebody know somethin about an issue like this?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey, guys!

My girlfriend has a Lumia 650, and at some moment she tapped something while she was about to text me a reply. From that moment her keyboard has been in medium size. Later she tried to resize it in settings, but she says that it doesn't help.

Do you have any ideas? It does somebody know somethin about an issue like this?
Long press the space bar, and drag it to the right side of the screen I think. I had to fiddle a bit to get it back myself today.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Had MS had a little bubble tip that this can be done people would know. Being to move the keyboard higher or lower is another cool feature. Holding down action buttons to get to settings. All these hidden things no one knows about hehe.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I was watching those videos so I knew about that even before I got w10m, but I only didn't know about this thing with tap & hold and swipe right. Also, all these other stuff I saw on videos my girlfriend figured out on her own - without any searching on internet. :)

But I'm not going to have those options until I buy another Lumia with larger screen to replace my Lumia 532. But on the other hand, I still find 4-4.5" phones (or 4.7") way easier to handle! I just don't want to give up using the phone with one hand. :)

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon