Instagram Updated We Can Now Go Live

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Update just pushed out we can send disappearin videos and go live now my app just updated a few minutes ago

SOlfdZc.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
What exactly do you mean by going live?

It's a new Instagram feature that allows you to go live, like a broadcast. Instagram Stories is video to be uploaded but this allows for you to interact with your followers in real time.

I hope live feature will roll out for me.. I'm from Philippines by the way, maybe the roll out will matter by country?

It will appear everywhere. It even took time to appear in the Android and iOS apps for everyone.

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Advanced settings that allows to turn off comments ? or was it there before ?

wp_ss_20161223_0001.png
wp_ss_20161223_0002.png
On a side note.
Wish the PC app allowed upload of photos and videos from PC.
Video upload from phone is glitched.
I am unable to upload recorded video from my library. It shows failed message. No matter how many times I mash the retry button, it still doesn't work.
I guess Instagram only supports video recorded from inside the Instagram app's camera ?
Can anyone confirm ?

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
It's a new Instagram feature that allows you to go live, like a broadcast. Instagram Stories is video to be uploaded but this allows for you to interact with your followers in real time.

It will appear everywhere. It even took time to appear in the Android and iOS apps for everyone.
I had confused it with the stories. My bad. But yeah, kinda had figured it out. You can go live on fb as well.
But thank you for the explanation. :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Right after updating, someone went live and I was able to watch the whole thing on my 650 without any issues. Very cool!

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
About video uploading, I have previously uploaded videos from my phone fine. So I don't know what happened in your case

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
About live video, apparently I can't do it yet but holy s... If it is true it is the first app on W10M to be able to do this (not counting the russian one that doesn't work)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon