My problem.

dda_k

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
So here is the thing.

A kong time ago there was an advertisment going on a TV for Nokia Lumia 800, advert was flashy and it had amazing soundtrack and on that day I knew I wanted to own one of these. After some time I got one, well I got Lumia 900 and my problem started. Few years now have passed and my problem has grown in something I can't control anymore. So i have had many Lumias 900, 925, 930 and 950 but now... Now I have LG G4 but here is the problem. Here is how I got my LG. One day I though I have to try something else, I need to try other platform. So I bought Samsung Galaxy S6(after consulting in Android Forums) and it was a disaster. The phone would shut down on -1? days, would give me random advertisments on screen etc. So I traded it. I traded it for Lumia 950 and all was fun and games till I felt that app gap and I thought to myself I need to get myself an Android again. Decided I won't be getting Samsung I settled for LG G4. Now I've been running with LG for couple of months and ugh... I want to get Lumia 950 again. I want to trade my LG for it. I've already sent few offers to people selling their Lumia 950s, noone has answered yet and deep down I hope they won't but I want Windows 10 Mobile, I want it so bad.

Don't know what's the point of me telling this but I just wanted to share this and maybe know your opinions on this. Should I be getting back with Windows 10 or not? Getting two phones is not an option.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Best bet is to sell your LG G4 and buy a 950. I am not sure where you are located so cannot recommend the best online Marketplace for you.
Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon