After last OS update (.540) can't launch some GPS Trackers (Runtastic, Run the Map)

K4m1k4z3_WP

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
As the title says. Endomondo runs fine until you try to look at the map - then it crashes. I think the culprit is in the integrated Maps application which provides offline maps for the apps mentioned in the title.

I tried reinstalling the apps, re-downloading the offline maps, changing the storage location, but to no avail.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
As the title says. Endomondo runs fine until you try to look at the map - then it crashes. I think the culprit is in the integrated Maps application which provides offline maps for the apps mentioned in the title.

I tried reinstalling the apps, re-downloading the offline maps, changing the storage location, but to no avail.

Question for you: Did you update the Mqps application? There was an update that came out this week for it.

K4m1k4z3_WP

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, there was a Maps update 2 days ago. But yesterday I went mountain biking and everything was in order. Yesterday evening I did the OS update and since then the apps don't work.

Jan Didden

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this problem since i'm on release preview build 10563.502 (Runtastic, Caledos Runner). Now i'm on release preview build 10563.540 and still have the problem. On a phone with production build 10563.483 there was no problem. Last night the production build is upgraded to 10563.540 and i'm seeing the same problem. So now all my phones have the problem.

Have feedback added in the feedback hub. Subject: "Caledos runner app and runtastic app crash at startup". Have you reported it in the feedback hub? If so, what was the subject?

james42519

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
maps gps don't work since last update for me. Don't know how to report this as besides maps problem on feedback. Not sure how you would use record to show problem to

Last edited:

xysvenxy

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Runtastic and Striver keep crashing here. I left feedback in the feedback hub and left a post on the striver developer's site.
But I really question Microsoft's programming skills here. How stupid is this?

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was just me having problems with runtastic, can't record my runs now. Luckily i got the Microsoft Band 2 and i can track that way. Left feedback for the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss