Updating my window phone!

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
What is the problem on your phone with the update? My 950XL says there is a problem with the date and time settings, although I have it set to adjust them automatically. As far as I can tell, the settings are correct, but the update makes it to the spinning gears and then errors out after about a minute and reboots without completing the update.

Paenthy

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Sadly i'm getting the same error but doesn't even complete the windows update search. It finds the new version but it stops the download bc of that same timezone bug

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I've tried setting my date and time to April 2018 and April 2019 and the update program immediately aborts with the error message that my time isn't correct. Setting it back to Auto mode allows it to download and prepare the update, but as soon as it gets to the spinning gears it errors again with the time / timezone message. I guess I'm just not going to get this last update installed anytime soon. One more nail in the Windows Mobile coffin for me. Time to start looking into getting an Android phone.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Still no luck in getting the 1709 update to install on my 950XL. I've made the switch and have a shiny new Essential PH-1 to play with now. I'll keep the 950XL as a backup phone, but it won't be my daily driver anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes