I remember WinCentral once made a video about a cshell version of Windows 10 mobile on an HP elitex3. That was a preview build which Microsoft released accidentally just for a few hours. As far as I found out in the Internet WinCentral were the only once who were fast enough to download it. Do you guys know whether there is any download link for the iso of that specific build?
    10-02-2018 08:55 AM
    I remember WinCentral once made a video about a cshell version of Windows 10 mobile on an HP elitex3. That was a preview build which Microsoft released accidentally just for a few hours. As far as I found out in the Internet WinCentral were the only once who were fast enough to download it. Do you guys know whether there is any download link for the iso of that specific build?
    Why do you want to download it and why do you think an ISO exists?
    10-03-2018 06:23 PM
    Thanks for replying. I want to download it because I wanted to try it my self, and I thought there must be something like an iso or amy file they could put online to make a download available for everyone. I mean they have the system on a phone. So maybe they can upload the whole system files so others can install it.
    10-07-2018 04:53 AM
    Thanks for replying. I want to download it because I wanted to try it my self, and I thought there must be something like an iso or amy file they could put online to make a download available for everyone. I mean they have the system on a phone. So maybe they can upload the whole system files so others can install it.
    I personally have not found a source for that particular build. If it was pushed to that particular Elite X3 that WC owned, which was a production unit, then their chances of getting a dump of that ROM from my view are pretty low. Unless that OS build provided some back door or vulnerability after it updated I highly doubt we would see ROM from it. However don't give up looking.
    10-07-2018 09:55 AM
    Yeah let's hope I can find something. Thanks again.
    10-10-2018 02:38 AM