Cortana isn't giving reminders on time

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had this issue twice so far. So i was wondering if anyone else has this problem too.

I had set a reminder manually, from Cortana's menu/notebook. It was just a time based reminder, set for 8pm. However by 8:15 i remembered it on my own, but Cortana hadn't reminded me like she was supposed to. So i changed the reminder time to, current-time + 2 minutes. This time she reminded me accordingly.

Same thing happened this morning with a 6am reminder. Cortana didn't remind me by 6:40am! But when i changed the time, she reminded me correctly.

Other than these two incidents, all other reminders, including people or place based reminders, have worked perfectly.

AndersonSilvaR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I've had this issue twice so far. So i was wondering if anyone else has this problem too.

I had set a reminder manually, from Cortana's menu/notebook. It was just a time based reminder, set for 8pm. However by 8:15 i remembered it on my own, but Cortana hadn't reminded me like she was supposed to. So i changed the reminder time to, current-time + 2 minutes. This time she reminded me accordingly.

Same thing happened this morning with a 6am reminder. Cortana didn't remind me by 6:40am! But when i changed the time, she reminded me correctly.

Other than these two incidents, all other reminders, including people or place based reminders, have worked perfectly.

I had this issue a lot with WP8 with the Alarms, until I decided to make a soft reset then it worked flawlessly.

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I know soft reset won't work for me. Because i have to soft reset my phone very frequently. Almost 1 out of 3 times i connect it to my PC via USB, the power button doesn't lock the phone. So i have to reset the phone to get things working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes