Cortana bug/issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
When I'm driving or dong anything else hands free and I activate Cortana via the button on my headset, car,speakers etc, I give her a command to call or text someone. Usually it works and she does it but the times she misunderstands are so very frustrating and wrecking. She tells me pls unlock your phone to do that, and at that point there's nothing I can do, reactivating voice command doesn't bring her up again, I can't try telling her to call someone or anything and while diving this is a huge thing. Especially when my job consists of driving 60% of the time. The only way I can make her stop being stupid is to restart my phone. That gets her out of the unlock your phone mentality. Frustrating!

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about the post himanshu, ive tried posting many things in the bugs threads and etc but never get a response, so many people are posting that the pages add up and no one sees our posts/questions...

zorb- happens everytime cortana misunderstands me and thinks I want her to do something other than call or text someone and the screen is locked. Example, I told her once to call someone, and she thought I said my fianc?'s name is .... so she asked me what she should call (name) my fianc? and would not reactivate the voice prompt no matter how many times I pressed the button on my headset... so while driving I had to hold down the power button to restart phone.. once cortana is active, theres no way to close her or reactivate her....

Microsoft should have made it so that if you press the button on your headset to activate voice prompt, it should reopen cortana, just like how tell works... dumb of them not to have incorporated that, makes using windows phone when driving a complete disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon