Why do people buy Mac or Apple Laptops?

iice cage

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
People buy Mac or Apple Laptop Because of the modern design of desktop icons

When you compare the Window 7 desktop and Apple computers people always think that Apple is superior in terms of computers. The truth is Apple computers has more modern looks and designs, the desktop icons the display. Now please Compare the windows 7 looks into any Apple Desktop. Hope in Windows 10 they improve the designs in the Desktop side. The metro or start screen is already modern.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: People buy Mac or Apple Laptop Because of the modern design of desktop icons

I'd say there is a small group of people who truly believe Apple computers are superior. In my opinion, most of the time when Apple buyers talk about owning a Mac, they talk about the hardware of the PC itself. In a way, you can't blame them. I found myself in Best Buy just before Christmas helping my brother-in-law return something, I ended up playing with the current gen MacBook Air while he was waiting. It is ridiculously thin and light, and it still gets good battery life. If it had better Windows support, I would be considerably looking into one for my next PC.

Back on point, I really don't think the people that prefer OSX to Windows do so because of the icons. One friend who is all-Apple claims that he prefers the Unix style terminal. Many prefer the perceived simplicity of the UI compared to Windows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital