Xbox and PC.

Yuiiski

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I have heard a lot of stuff about Xbox and PC for Windows 10, does anyone think Microsoft will release Xbox One games on PC as well? Of course only through Windows 10... This is what Phil Spencer has said.

"We remain committed to gaming on console, but we know that we have fans and gamers that also play on PC and phone," Spencer said. "And it's important that we build out the features that we have, learning from what we've done on console, and helping make Windows 10 the best operating system we've ever created for gamers on PCs."

Now surely they can not be talking about small games that you would find in the app store now currently right? Does anyone else think they will bring Xbox gaming to PC... Again? Like what they did with Games For Windows but this time round on a bigger scale.

I really think this would help Microsoft as it would bring in SO much money for the company.

Just imagine! You buy Halo 5: Guardians on your Xbox One and then go over to your PC and download it there as well! All through Windows 10.

Last edited:

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I think that's probably where MS are planning to go, especially with Direct X 12 planned to come with Win10 and Xbox Update later this year...

G.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I hope they do,Halo needs to be on PC,many great games should be on PC,not everyone prefers controllers,I prefer mouse and keyboard for FPS games

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I think it's time for Halo to come to PC since. It's already on the Xbox. But what I fid likely is that the Halo games on Windows 10 will be standalone games. Not a bundle like master chief collection

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I think it's time for Halo to come to PC since. It's already on the Xbox. But what I fid likely is that the Halo games on Windows 10 will be standalone games. Not a bundle like master chief collection

I don't care if its stand alone or collection,release it,then bring together internet multiplayer between Xbox One and PC in near future with xbox exclusive games,(all exclusive Xbox one games will be on PC),that would be great announcement

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon