Cortana does impersonations

Lumiaphone525

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
No she won't :) but she'll always be there; lurking, and someday when you least expect it......

In other news, she can now predict premier league matches, so tomorrow should be an interesting day xd

When is someday? Mine already 1 weeks and still no chit chat. Change to Cortana UK she speak all the time. Change back to Cortana US she keep silent :unhappy:. What is my mistake? Speech, keyboard, region, language, time all set to English (United States).

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Turn her off and on.. check if that works, if it doesn't then unfortunately a hard reset to start all over again might help.. But is it really worth it?

Lumiaphone525

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Turn her off and on.. check if that works, if it doesn't then unfortunately a hard reset to start all over again might help.. But is it really worth it?

Already do hard reset for 3rd times and still no response for US Cortana witty answer. Already follow all the instruction in this forum. Guess there maybe a problem in a server or in a country i'm living now.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Don't do too many hard resets.. Leave hard resets for when you actually need it. Which phone do you have btw? (just asking)

Lumiaphone525

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon