Windows 10 Spotlight lockscreen collection

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, as promised and since I am free today here are 15 new addition to my spotlight lock screen wallpaper collection.
as always 2 links. the first is for the new only (so if you already downloaded my collection before you only need to download the below link to complete the whole package without the need to download the whole collection again):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7mBLRWdc4V9eGFgib
just click on the link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

the second link which is below is for my entire collection including the new 15 spotlight wallpapers mentioned above (if you didn't download any thing before then download the second link which is below only to have the full collection including the 15 new spotlight wallpapers):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7kEtWUfpgaHcD5O2c
just click on the link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

windblow

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello!
Could you help me? I'm looking for spotlight wallpaper that was few days ago. There was a mountains in snow and three funicular / cableway. Cant find this image in Assets folder... I am really like this image, but cant find it anywhere. Hope you can help me.
Thanks a lot!

g1231

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
IMG_8356.JPG

I am trying to find this specific photo but I don't see it in the library of photos you have (btw thank you for doing this, I know trying to find something you dont exactly know how to get is so frustrating :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes