Cortana Live Tile Malfunction?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Is your Cortana Live Tile not showing anything like mine? Before it would only show weather. Then I turned that off. Now it won't show anything at all. Help?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Then have you tried turning the other interests on as well?

But at this point, we now know that Cortana does show something in the Live Tile. Note that it takes some time for the items to shuffle through in the Live Tile if you've enabled multiple interests.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

But at this point, we now know that Cortana does show something in the Live Tile. Note that it takes some time for the items to shuffle through in the Live Tile if you've enabled multiple interests.

Yeah... They've always been on. In fact they always use to show up until a month or two ago. Now all I get is weather. Smh

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah... They've always been on. In fact they always use to show up until a month or two ago. Now all I get is weather. Smh

celticmagick

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Mine is stuck on weather as well. I would really like to have weather on one side and headlines on the other. I just got my WP last week and it's always shown weather - I have news activated in settings. When the tile does work, does it show different things for each side of the tile?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is stuck on weather as well. I would really like to have weather on one side and headlines on the other. I just got my WP last week and it's always shown weather - I have news activated in settings. When the tile does work, does it show different things for each side of the tile?

Do you get info on your tiles if you pin your interests individually?

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Same on all my phones. Just weather on Cortana live tile. None of them have gdr 2 installed. It's been like this for close to a month now.

celticmagick

May 23, 2015
Visit site
My live tile is showing news now but not weather. Now when I click on the tile and it takes me to Cortana's summary page, it no longer presents the forecast view of the weather. I only have the gray tile with basic weather info that takes me to the default weather app. I understand that Cortana is in beta. I hope there will be some consistency when Windows 10 hits.

What I hope to see with the Cortana tile is Cortana logo {fade}-> Current weather conditions {flip} -> Headlines.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
My live tile is showing news now but not weather. Now when I click on the tile and it takes me to Cortana's summary page, it no longer presents the forecast view of the weather. I only have the gray tile with basic weather info that takes me to the default weather app. I understand that Cortana is in beta. I hope there will be some consistency when Windows 10 hits.

What I hope to see with the Cortana tile is Cortana logo {fade}-> Current weather conditions {flip} -> Headlines.

Dido...same issue here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2