Does anyone have a NYC Windows 10 Launch Event Invite they're not going to use?

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
So first off, like the title asks, does anyone have a NYC Launch Event Invite they aren't planning on using? I'd really like to go if anyone has one.

Second, out of curiosity, what did you have to do to get one. I have been a Windows 10 Insider since the first day, have used every build somewhat regularly, submitted feedback often, did the quests, pretty much everything, and never received an invite. Was this just completely random chosen people and I just missed out?

Thanks for any info...or even better, an unused invite!

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
If anyone does have an extra ticket for tonight's event in NYC, I'm definitely willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

Also, can anyone tell where and when it's actually happening? Regardless whether I have a ticket or not, I'm probably just going to stop by and see what happens.

Thanks for any help...

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I was invited and had to decline due to my wife working tonight (shes a nurse). The hospital just called and stated that she can have the night off.... EPIC Fail on my part. I am also pretty sure the tickets aren't transferable as they will check id etc due to alcohol being served

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett