The Windows Central Windows 10 Tailgate party!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It's been another 10 minutes and no notification. I'm going to explode because I can't hold the anticipation much longer.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So I've finished installing 10. I'm currently at the "Hi there, welcome back!" screen and whenever I click next, the PC just freeze. If I click some more, it goes into a busy state, the screen grey out, then all go black, and PC rebooted to the same scenario. Any idea guys?

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I got my Windows 10 Pro all installed and it's just so great :) Also Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Still disappointed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't have split screen 2 player like the console versions do.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So I've finished installing 10. I'm currently at the "Hi there, welcome back!" screen and whenever I click next, the PC just freeze. If I click some more, it goes into a busy state, the screen grey out, then all go black, and PC rebooted to the same scenario. Any idea guys?

Maybe the PC overheat?

luniboy26

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Did some looking around now time to sleep. Hope everyone doesn't have too many problems trying to update. Can't wait to see some Windows party pics

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Literally 10 reboots later now I'm able to go to the next screen. Weird
And now it freezes at WiFi screen. This OS is more unstable than I thought.

marttoots

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone!
Installed it on my Surface Pro 3, everything went great. Have been playing around for an hour and everything is still great.
In conclusion I am happy

qwe123878

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Used the cmd force check update trick on my Dell venue 8 pro, failled to install two times. Now using the ISO download tool to upgrade, if this fails again, i am just gonna give up and go to sleep.

geozukunft

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Used the cmd force check update trick on my Dell venue 8 pro, failled to install two times. Now using the ISO download tool to upgrade, if this fails again, i am just gonna give up and go to sleep.

I don't need to go sleeping because at my location it's 10 a.m. and I was already awake from 23:50 p.m to 5a.m. but nothing came to install i hope it will come soon

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Bobcat665

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I went to the Windows Insider page to get the Downloader/Media Creation tool and it flawlessly downloaded the ISO for me in about 20 mins (thanks to my 3MB/s internet connection). :grin: Admittedly it's kind of a moot point considering that I'm already running the RTM and things are working fine, considering. Of course, I want installation/recovery media on hand in case of inevitable disaster or reinstall. I just have to wonder about the ifs and whens of whether the activation will expire at some point. :eck: (ugh)

(P.S. I DO have my Win 8.1 serial firmly in hand.)

GaomonAndLucario

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, is the update 'Upgrade To Windows 10 Home' supposed to fail? The error code is 80240020 if you guys would like to know and such. But please tell if this is normal or not. I'm just so confused if it is or not. :unhappysweat:

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Smooth upgrade. Took all of an hour here for me.

I am adjusting to the lack of Metro like abilities that I liked in Win8.1 but overall super excited to jump into it.

FercKast

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks to the official ISOs, my laptop upgraded to Windows 10 overnight. Just need to reinstall stuff since I did a fresh Windows 7 install beforehand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon