How can I change the font in Edge?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

edge wrong font

Windows 10's edge browser displaying pages in a a strange font (all capitals). How the hell can I change it? I have located the font in the fonts folder but it won't let me delete it HELP!!!!"

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried changing the font settings under Internet Options in the control panel? I'm sure that option is still there. That's where one always used to change the options for browser fonts, I don't think it's changed.

Check the Accessibility options as well. Perhaps there's an over-ride in there somewhere?

SwizzleTech

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I know this is a pain of a workaround but the easiest way to change the font in Reading View is to right-click on the page, click 'Inspect Element', find the font to change and type in a new value. If you know a little bit about web coding then this shouldn't be a problem.

The painful part of it is that you have to change it every time you reload that page. It doesn't save your changes once the page closes. So if it's something that you can leave open, this is a doable workaround. If it's something you have to keep coming back to, then it'll take an extra 5 seconds to change the font each time.

Hope that helps a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2