Windows 10 downloaded but not updating. How to manually start?

TranquilKnight

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday 100% Win 10 update files were downloaded around 1 PM. Automatic updates are scheduled at daily 3 PM. I got a notification in action center that "Windows Update will be installed automatically at scheduled time." Still after a day nothing has happened. Even today at 3 PM nothing happened. 'Windows 10' app says that "OK, notify me when ready." There's $Windows.~BT folder having size of 4.4 GB on C drive.
I'm using Windows 7 SP1 32-bit.

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Countered the exact same situation, you have to delete those downloaded file and force the update manually, just search for "force windows 10 upgrade" on the net.

TranquilKnight

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
03:00 is 3 AM. 15:00 is 3 PM. Have you got passed that time after the said notification??

Yeah I know. Like I said it is 3 PM...I passed that time twice, yesterday & today.

Countered the exact same situation, you have to delete those downloaded file and force the update manually, just search for "force windows 10 upgrade" on the net.

Well...before this I've tried to install using Media Creation Tool. But because of extra-slow connection and frequent power-cuts it stopped at 47-48%. It didn't resume and just disappeared.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720