Landscape for Windows 10 Mobile Uservoice

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi ya'll :)

As we all know there is that one feature many people would like to see in Windows phones for quite some time now and Surprisingly there is not a lot of requests for it on Uservoice.

It is described as an user option that would have it's place in the Settings under Personalization and Start.

I know I would love it and I think it would be very welcomed surprise in Windows 10 Mobile.

So if any one else here feels the same or is willing to support this idea It would be great if you could give a vote or two, three. :)

To see what's this all about you can also view the link below:

Gabe Aul says Vote for Landscape Start Screen if you want it - WMPoweruser

Here is the link to Uservoice:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...-screen-in-landscape-mode-for-windows-10-mobi

Last edited:

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Probably better to go to Feedback app and search start screen landscape, and upvote some of the ones with over 100 votes already.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Probably better to go to Feedback app and search start screen landscape, and upvote some of the ones with over 100 votes already.
This one from the link is more specific and actually has a description.
It requires bigger masses of people and forum posts easily gets thousands of views. There is Uservoice a no one seems to take advantage of it anymore.

The idea of Landscape Start screen is here from the beginning of Windows phones. Why could it be so hard to get people to support it.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I think both. Would be good if there was a specific description there too. All counts for same goal :).

Yes, but they're likely to never see the one with 300 votes. And the one I linked is (thanks to WindowsCentral and other sites that shared it) already on the first page.
And once they close all the stupid request and requests that are implemented in Windows 10 (and there's a ton of them, like top 20 or so), it will be #1 probably.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon