Why won't this game install?!

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've been trying to install GT Racing 2 onto my laptop from the Windows 10 store for a while now but it just won't. The first time I tried it, it downloaded and everything but it didn't install (got cancelled somehow) and now whenever I try to install, it just won't download. After looking around, I tried everything out there, but nothing seems to work. The SoftwareDistribution folder gets the 1 gig file as soon as I click the install button. Nothing happens. And I have a pretty fast connection too (100 Mbps) so it's not like I'm lacking speed. Please help!!

(Not prepared to clean install OS. Microsoft answers are just terrible).

Ironmangt

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've been trying to install GT Racing 2 onto my laptop from the Windows 10 store for a while now but it just won't. The first time I tried it, it downloaded and everything but it didn't install (got cancelled somehow) and now whenever I try to install, it just won't download. After looking around, I tried everything out there, but nothing seems to work. The SoftwareDistribution folder gets the 1 gig file as soon as I click the install button. Nothing happens. And I have a pretty fast connection too (100 Mbps) so it's not like I'm lacking speed. Please help!!

(Not prepared to clean install OS. Microsoft answers are just terrible).

Ironmangt

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Salut je te conseil de ne pas installer ce jeux il est beaux mais aucun int?r?t tant qu'il ya pas de mise ? jour pas de compensation fin de saison pas de d?fi il mort Pour l'instant

Ironmangt

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
If the application does not want to install the Windows Store. you can try to delete the Windows Store cache on your PC. Point the mouse at the top right of the screen, move the pointer down, and then click Search. Enter run in the Search box, and then click Run. Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command, and then click OK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon