Windows 10 Wi-Fi problem. Can I get some help?

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 Wi-Fi problem.

Hi everybody. So, this summer I've updated my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine and there was no issues. After I came back home from the holidays, I've tried to connect to my Wi-Fi. First there was a problem with entering the code. I['ve checked it good few times and I was putting it in that many times that I remember it now, After a while, I've restarted my laptop and router. Same thing appeared. After few hours I have opened my laptop and the Wi-Fi worked fine, but not for long (Max. 5 minutes). The next day it was struggling and for most of the time it wasn't working. I thought today that there was some drivers problems so I've tried to update them and done few things which I've got on the web - same thing up till now. Few hours ago I've deleted my drivers from Wi-Fi and got ones for Windows 8. It worked for the first time, the second time and then it stopped, Now its working again but sttill there is an issue.

After I go to the Wi-FI icon and click connect, the LAN icon appears and then it reboots the Wi-FI. Finally, it doesn't connect. I've tried trobelshoot (Or whatever) but it found nothing. Please help me. I'm very annoyed by this and I'm ready to go back to Windows 7.

Specifications:
Asus X53U
AMD E-450 @ 1.65GHZ
4GB Ram
320GB HHD
HD Readon Graphics 6320.

Tony Clegg

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar issue. Having read around, others have been affected. I tried rolling back Win 10 to previously version, but as it did so restarted and said the roll back failed. I tried connecting LAN, removing Netgear drivers etc, but didn't work. Although it connects to my network, it says there is no internet connection.

I had no alternative but to back up my documents, and re-installed Windows 10. All working a treat now. No idea what the issue was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes