Touchpad scrolling, microphone, headphones, and speakers do not work with Windows 10. I had everything working last night. I updated the drivers for the touchpad and got scrolling to work. I also updated the speaker and microphone drivers and ran in compatibility mode by using the following instructions

1.Go the Device Manager
    2.Expand "Audio inputs and outputs"
    3.Right click each entry and click "Uninstall". If it asks if you want the drivers deleted, click "yes"
    4.Right click "Sound video and game controllers"
    5.Right click "VIA HD Audio" and click uninstall. If it asks if you want the drivers deleted, click "yes"
    6.Download the drivers from the ASUS reply (above).
    7.Unpack them, right click the "setup.exe" file, click "properties", click the "Compatibility" tab, tick "Run this program in compatibility mode" and choose "Windows 8". Click "Apply"
    8.Right click "Setup.exe" and click "Run as administrator".
    9.Let the drivers install and reboot.
    10.Now set up your microphone.

This worked perfectly last night and when I got up today, all the issues were back. I Don't want to have to do the same process every morning.....
    09-11-2015 10:03 AM
    Go to right click MyPc, advanced options, hardware tab and disable automatic driver update
    09-11-2015 10:09 AM
    Go to right click MyPc, advanced options, hardware tab and disable automatic driver update
    Do I need to redo what I did last night after disabling auto updates? This is the first time I have done any of this on my own...
    09-11-2015 03:38 PM
    Do I need to redo what I did last night after disabling auto updates? This is the first time I have done any of this on my own...
    check this link
    get ATKPackage (For Windows 10 Upgrade)

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ASUS_V...Desk_Download/
    09-11-2015 04:15 PM
    Yes, install the drives that work for you..
    09-12-2015 01:33 AM