Zillow Realestate app avail on W10 anymore?

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Zillow app has been pulled from 8.1 & W10 stores?
I can't find it in search. Found direct link on web but store says not avail for install.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It wasn't that great anyway and they pulled the mobile app a year ago.

The really sad thing is even the Zillow website on a mobile device is useless as there is no map view, and yet that is their suggested solution for customers. Customers who will not use Zillow anymore!

I recommend the Realtor app in the meantime.

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I use it often on 8.1 tablet cause the web site is not so good with touch.
I hate the Realtor.com app.
But I did get a reply from Zillow support:
Thank you for contacting us. As of now, Zillow does not have a mobile app for the Windows Phone or Tablet OS, and we do not have any plans to build one in the future at this time. Of course, this may change, but as of now only Android and iOS apps are supported.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,
Becky K.
Zillow Consumer Care Advocate

Sad....

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I use it often on 8.1 tablet cause the web site is not so good with touch.
I hate the Realtor.com app.
But I did get a reply from Zillow support:
Thank you for contacting us. As of now, Zillow does not have a mobile app for the Windows Phone or Tablet OS, and we do not have any plans to build one in the future at this time. Of course, this may change, but as of now only Android and iOS apps are supported.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,
Becky K.
Zillow Consumer Care Advocate

Sad....

That is canned. I got that a year ago.
Reply and ask if they will be releasing the Android phone app on Windows Mobile for no effort.

coolj40041

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Just saw this thread. Its a shame they stopped support for this app. I was wondering why I couldn't find it anymore in the store since I just upgraded my last laptop to W10 but needed to do a clean install, so the apps from before didn't carry over. I still have the app on my main pc and tablet, both W10, and love to browse it. I even used it a month ago to put in an offer, didn't take. But the listing was sound. Real shame.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)