I found the display dock product page

Rooks308

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Based on the language on the page it seems to indicate that you need either a 950 or 950 XL to use it. Is that correct?

<Edit> Oops, I found the info I was looking for on the specs page. Darn, looks like you DO need a newer Lumia to use it. It appears to require USB Type C connection. Can someone else chime in on that? Is that correct?

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Based on the language on the page it seems to indicate that you need either a 950 or 950 XL to use it. Is that correct?

<Edit> Oops, I found the info I was looking for on the specs page. Darn, looks like you DO need a newer Lumia to use it. It appears to require USB Type C connection. Can someone else chime in on that? Is that correct?

I think the Lumina 950 and 950XL are the first and only devices that will support Continuum to this extent. There will be more devices in the future, but they will probably all use USB Type-C

Rooks308

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Bummer I was hoping to try it out with my Lumia 640. Hmm... I wonder if it would work if there was a USB Type C to Micro USB cable or adapter used. I'm sure someone will try it once it is released. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786