Tiles blurry in tablet mode after upgrade to 10586

inheart

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi. Guys .i recently upgrade my sp3 to November update and realize some tiles become blurry in tablet mode. ( fine in desktop mode). I tried uninstall and re install intel graphics driver and it didn't fix the problem. Anyone else has the same issue ??

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here, but using a Sony Vaio laptop with and AMD graphics processor.

The start screen tiles were sharp before the update to 10586, but since the update, the tile contents (icons, live-tile stuff) have become blurry. This isn't affecting the text on the bottom left of the tiles, just the text and images within the content.

Just had a test and it appears that the tiles only appear blurry for me at 125% scaling. 100% and 150% are nice and sharp. Irritating considering 125% is where I need it to be.

Last edited:

inheart

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I tried to change scaling from 150% to 225% and it fixed the problem on my surface pro 3. However the icon is too big .. I hope microsoft can look into this problem

inheart

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
It seems like not everyone has this problem >.< i posted it on windows feedback. Hope it can get some attention from microsoft.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Some times you'll need to resize the "blurry" tiles to a different size, then back to where you want it. It seems Windows has issues with scaling the icons properly after a build update.

inheart

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Some times you'll need to resize the "blurry" tiles to a different size, then back to where you want it. It seems Windows has issues with scaling the icons properly after a build update.

Ty for the advise. I tried this method but It still didn't fix the problem:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital