hey i want to buy windows 10 ... but my game files and other stuff that are important for other stuff are in the c drive if i clean install will it get earased i dont want to download ant install it again.... please let me know

i have my other files onother drive but the main roof steam files are on c drive ....
    12-19-2015 11:52 AM
    hey i want to buy windows 10 ... but my game files and other stuff that are important for other stuff are in the c drive if i clean install will it get earased i dont want to download ant install it again.... please let me know

i have my other files onother drive but the main roof steam files are on c drive ....
    Ya if you clean install they'll get erased. Move them to other drives or external storage media and then put them back in after clean installing...
    If you're running win 7 or 8.1 you could simply update to 10 for free without the need of clean install. A backup is still suggested though

Ya if you clean install they'll get erased. Move them to other drives or external storage media and then put them back in after clean installing...
    If you're running win 7 or 8.1 you could simply update to 10 for free without the need of clean install. A backup is still suggested though
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-19-2015 11:56 AM