Error code 0x8007139f

earl_z

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded WiFi Commander a while back. After a few updates I now get an error code and it won't update, run, or uninstall. When I launch the app it just goes to a blank black screen.

The error code is 0x8007139F. I have purchased the app and let the developer know. I hope I don't have to do a complete device reset because that will be complete crap.

ForgedBytes

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi earl_z,

There is a chance that the issue you are describing is related to some firmware/drivers problems with latest Windows 10 Mobile Preview build (delivered via fast-ring updates branch) on Lumia 950 devices. Recently Microsoft released a mandatory update for the Insider app that allows users un-enroll from the Insider program and puts them back onto the production track for updates - have you tried to install latest production Windows 10 Mobile build using Insider app after update?

Last edited:

CarlesRojas

May 29, 2014
Visit site
It's happening to me to, if someone solves it, pls share :)
I cannot open WhatsApp and the update is stuck with this error. I have a Lumia 950 XL.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled Whatsapp, that needed like 45 minutes. Then I rebooted and Whatsapp was actually gone. I reinstalled it and all worked fine since.

It seems to repair itself after a while.

Instructions:

1. Reboot
2. Uninstall Whatsapp
3. Reboot
4. Whatsapp still showing in programs, when you click on it you will get blank screen. Click on screen again and action happens where you clicked
5. Reboot a few times & wait
6. Eventually after a reboot the Whatsapp will be gone from the program list
7. Re-install Whatsapp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos