How do I access my gmail?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how do I access my gmail

I recently downloaded Windows 10. Now I am unable to access my gmail. How can I correct this problem. I am a 79 year old grandmother and not too knowledgeable when it comes to computers. I could use some detailed instructions if possible. Thank you.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I access my gmail

gmail.com is the usual Gmail solution on a desktop, but some people use an actual email client like Outlook or Thunderbird.

but we can't really tell your situation from your post, how did you access your email before?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I access my gmail

I guess you want it in your Mail App?

Right Clicks on... Start (the Windows logo in the bottom left) > All Apps

Scroll down the list to Mail > right click that

All your accounts show in the left column. You can have multiple accounts from multiple services.

mail001.png

The highlighted items (light blue) show which account I'm in and which folder I'm viewing. Select the account and folder to view simply by right clicking the name/title.

Now you want to right click on Accounts > and click again on Add Accounts in the new pane that opens to the right

mail002.png

Select Google from the list by right clicking on it.

mail003.png

Now fill in your email address > click the Next button and it should ask for a password > after you enter that it will add your Gmail to the list of accounts in the left pane when viewing Mail Apps.

You can always click on Accounts and manage individual accounts after they are established as shown in pic #3.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre