Windows 10 Not Activating.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
So last night, my free upgrade for W10 arrived and I downloaded and installed. Installation went quite smoothly, my files were all in place. But I have these two challenges after the upgrade:

1. Windows could not activate. Kept telling me to get online despite being online at that moment.

2. The graphics display is messed up. Very poor rendering.

Can anyone be kind enough to help me with solutions to fix these issues?
Thanks.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So last night, my free upgrade for W10 arrived and I downloaded and installed. Installation went quite smoothly, my files were all in place. But I have these two challenges after the upgrade:

1. Windows could not activate. Kept telling me to get online despite being online at that moment.

2. The graphics display is messed up. Very poor rendering.

Can anyone be kind enough to help me with solutions to fix these issues?
Thanks.

Reboot again, maybe shut off the computer for a few min, then turn it back on, CONFIRM your online, after that point try to Activate again.

Graphics issue ? Search for a video driver update it, that fixes most problems BUT, make sure you uninstall the OLD one first... Or you could have a failing card (were you having these issues before ?)

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for responding, David.

I've tried restarting severally, still got the same error.

The video driver (and all other drivers) seems up-to-date, at least based on what I see on Device Manager. Before the upgrade, all drivers were up-to-date as well.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Wait a while, even a few days. This happened to me once. It took a week or so to activate, but it did eventually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes