When will you fix the browser freezes in Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

when will you fix the browser freezes in windows 10?

As has been experienced by MANY other people, my browsers continually freeze since "upgrading" to Windows 10. It is the now legendary "Shockwave Flash Player" issue - and it is intensely frustrating. Every day, use of any browser - explorer, chrome, firefox and that new "Edge" in Windows 10 results in pages freezing and the same tired old message about the Shockwave pulg-in not working.
So when are you going to stop stalling and shifting blame and accept responsibility for fixing this issue - which occurred upon installing Windows 10??????? Where's the fix? or am I moving over to Apple? seriously, fix it !!!

Jean Claude Lopez

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
As has been experienced by MANY other people, my browsers continually freeze since "upgrading" to Windows 10. It is the now legendary "Shockwave Flash Player" issue - and it is intensely frustrating. Every day, use of any browser - explorer, chrome, firefox and that new "Edge" in Windows 10 results in pages freezing and the same tired old message about the Shockwave pulg-in not working.
So when are you going to stop stalling and shifting blame and accept responsibility for fixing this issue - which occurred upon installing Windows 10??????? Where's the fix? or am I moving over to Apple? seriously, fix it !!!

Who uses Edge anyway? Chrome and Firefox have been my (very stable browsers) until I recently switched to Opera which is way better now.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: when will you fix the browser freezes in windows 10?

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

FWIW, my Opera 34 on Win 10 is running smooth. My wife is stubbornly using Firefox and gets issues with flash-rich pages. I wish flash would just die already, but that's me. The rest of the world still loves flash for some reason.

At any rate, I would try looking at help pages from the browser concerned for a solution. The browser coders should be on the case.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

winplusR

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: when will you fix the browser freezes in windows 10?

I suggest you try other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. I think this is not an OS problem, could be that something is blocking. Try searching for help forums in Microsoft website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3