So slow and sluggish?

Closingracer

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I noticed when I booted up and even restarted my laptop is being very sluggish even with no programs open. I have an Intel i7-4710MQ 2.5ghz quad core, nvidia 970m, and 8gb of ram and had the cpu usage at 100% for a few seconds. Seems like my laptop knew I got a Macbook Pro and is now throwing a hissy fit lol

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You missed out a main component... What hard drive do you have? Sounds like you have something like a standard MSI machine which should have, at least, a nice SSD in there. There shouldn't be ANY speed issues with such a machine. If you've a fresh Win 10 install then it will index etc. There could be quite a few reasons for this and owning a Macbook isn't one of them.

Closingracer

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
You missed out a main component... What hard drive do you have? Sounds like you have something like a standard MSI machine which should have, at least, a nice SSD in there. There shouldn't be ANY speed issues with such a machine. If you've a fresh Win 10 install then it will index etc. There could be quite a few reasons for this and owning a Macbook isn't one of them.

It's a 7200rpm hdd. I haven't had any issues with Windows 10 since release and I'm fine with hdd. Problem is cpu usage and edge is freezing up. As far as the Macbook reference it was a joke.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2