Browse experience on windows 10 mobile slow and bad

Ahzriaz

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Recently I've compared my browsing experience on the Lumia 640 (Edge) with windows 10 to the experience on an Iphone 5s (Safari I.O.S 9....)

Loading sites on the Lumia takes way longer than on the Iphone and going back to the previous page is a disaster. The site needs to be reloaded completely which takes forever (some sites take longer than others off course). On the Iphone I swipe from left to right and (almost) instantly I am back on the previous site and can scroll to another article.

I watched a video comparison between the iphone 6 and the lumia 950 and it looks like that the experience is just as bad on the expensive Lumia 950 than on the Lumia 640.

Do you have the same experience in regard to browsing on windows 10 mobile using edge or do you have a different experience?

Kind regards

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Recently I've compared my browsing experience on the Lumia 640 (Edge) with windows 10 to the experience on an Iphone 5s (Safari I.O.S 9....)

Loading sites on the Lumia takes way longer than on the Iphone and going back to the previous page is a disaster. The site needs to be reloaded completely which takes forever (some sites take longer than others off course). On the Iphone I swipe from left to right and (almost) instantly I am back on the previous site and can scroll to another article.

I watched a video comparison between the iphone 6 and the lumia 950 and it looks like that the experience is just as bad on the expensive Lumia 950 than on the Lumia 640.

Do you have the same experience in regard to browsing on windows 10 mobile using edge or do you have a different experience?

Kind regards

Have you tried another browser like UC browser on windows 10 mobile? Edge is really fast on pc but not so much on mobile

labsii

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 730, well it works much better than on 8.1. Haven't compare it side by side to other phones. Maybe your phone needs a hard reset, and maybe you are right, can't tell.

magicdesign

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It's very slow in mobile edge browser compared to iOS and Android.

Also lags when you click links.

The lack of ad block makes things even worse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb