How do I remove an invalid email address from the Windows 10 start up screen?

manmade5

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
how to remove an invalid email address from windows 10 start up screen

I have had windows 10 on my pc now for a month or so, and decided to set up a windows account.....but I didn't read the example and I used an in valid email domain. Instead of using one of the 3 domains...... @Hotmail.com,@outlook.com or @live.com.....I used @windows.com.....???? therefore I couldn't get the verifying email with the 7 digit access code.....so now when I turn my pc on the window screen comes up with the user ######@windows.com and ask me for the password.....which doesn't exist because the email address wasn't verified....and now I'm locked out of my pc.....I got online with windows tech and they said I need to reinstall windows 10....I have tried using a media creation tool they suggested but my pc wont boot up from cd drive (it is set to boot from this first)...cd runs but doesn't install....I don't get screen asking me to press any key to boot from cd drive.......and I have played with setting in my bios........any ideas....????

manmade5

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
come on all you tech savy people out there...surely someone knows how to help me out......even the MS techs cant help me.....I still cant get my pc to boot from CD-ROM.....does anyone know another bootable tool that I can use....???

rbcameron

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Can your PC boot from a USB stick? If so, you can make a USB stick with Windows 10 installation files on it.

Is it possible that you have a BIOS setting (like Secure Boot) that is preventing the PC from booting from the DVD?

When you created the boot DVD, did you download an ISO file and burn it to the DVD, or just copy it? Can you boot from this DVD on another PC?

- rick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3